View Single Post
Old
10-14-2011, 03:57 PM
SouthernHab
Not a Fanboy

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SAKS AVENUE View Post
Read at HIO, Pat Hickeys column, that scalpers were saying there were tonnes of tickets left for the game. A home opener? Premium game?

Have we finally hit the wall? Are fans of Montreal finally going to say "PRICES are too high!!!"

"Ice a boring little team that gets pushed around and we won't watch"

Good on you Montreal people.....Good on you.

I live in Nashville and can only see the Habs once every two years. I bought tickets a few seasons ago for myself and a bunch of friends in hopes to get them into hockey a bit. $125.00 a ticket a row back from the glass. 2-0 Preds win and the most boring effort from the Habs I'd ever seen.

Home opener 2012 and that's what they bring? 400.00? Hopefully there will be changes. This team needs help.

The reason that we have had substandard teams in Montreal for the past several years is that the owners have not suffered for it. The GMs and the coaches could put dog **** on the ice and people would still pack the Forum and now the Bell Centre because it was the "Montreal Canadiens".

So maybe now people are beginning to realize that the greatest sports franchise in the world is putting out an inferior product and still demanding top dollar to see mediocrity.

Heres hoping and praying that Molson wakes up to reality and that hockey is about more than just making him some money.

Thanks for the info. Great post!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SouthernHab is offline   Reply With Quote