View Single Post
Old
10-14-2011, 05:48 PM
DisgruntledGoat

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by AP View Post
The food in club south is higher in price than then regular concession stands at the arena but not that much and the quality of food is better than at the concessions mostly. There have an all you can eat buffet for with prime rib option every game and the menu usually changes. I dont know what the price is this season but last season I did play $34.95 with the prime rib option and got free refills on Pepsi products.

If you still want to get something from the concessions, get anything from the Boar's Head Deli section or the Macho Nachos as as I recommended them the most.

The bar is outstanding with a nice selection of beer both tapped, bottled, canned, import, domestic), shots, and mixed drinks. Prices for the drinks are about the same as with the concession stands

Public Transporation is not that great here unless you are doing everything within a very short distance. A car is must to get around especially since depending on traffic 15-40 minutes to get to the arena from downtown.

There are plenty of hotels through metro phoenix with Glendale, Downtown Phoenix, Scottsdale and Tempe as the popular areas for visitors to stay. The most central spot I can recommend where everything you can get to is of equal distance is Downtown Phoenix.

Do be warned though that we are entering into our money making season in AZ now and everything will go up in price. The sooner you book your hotel room the better.
Thanks very much. Especially for the last part. I'll probably look to make reservations today or tomorrow.

Is there much stuff to do around the arena? I'm thinking, based on what you're saying, that we might head out after lunch or something. If there was shopping nearby, I'm sure my girlfriend would be happy to waste a few hours there before gametime.

DisgruntledGoat is offline   Reply With Quote