View Single Post
Old
10-27-2003, 05:18 PM
DW

vCash: 500
Too Bad I can't seem to get those lottery #'s down.

Well, quite an interesting day. I was going to post something over at wild.com, but I didn't know which post to use.

It's looking like it could be awhile if anything will be resolved with #10. If at all. So I guess this will be the team for the better part of the year. Personally, I'm expecting a revolving door in a few months with the lower handful of players. I'm not expecting big trades or the Wild to fall of the face of the earth either. Just pretty much what I have seen in the last few games: which is about two goals a game and lots of low scoring affairs. I'm hoping the Wild goaltenders can pick up there game and keep us in games. We'll have to see how things go.

Just so people know, it will not be the end of the world if things don't get worked out. He is the best player the Wild have however. And if the decide to move him, then so be it. I just hope I don't have to keep reading little things about an announcement coming soon again. I wish he would just play that extra game overseas so this could all end for this season. I would much rather prefer that Wild fans talk about players that are playing on the team now. There is nothing we can do that will make this situation end sooner. But the endless complaining on wild.com is just too much. Every thread turns into this debate.

Ahh, I feel a little better. Sorry for the babbling and ranting, but I just needed to vent once, somehwere, just not over there. Don't want to be called a fair-weather fan, if you know what mean.