Thread: Speculation: You're Howson....
View Single Post
Old
10-15-2011, 09:31 AM
Xoggz22

vCash: 500
I've suffered through the first three home games and think it's way too early to talk about major changes. Personally I think a few of the players are playing WAY below where they should be - RJ, Vermette, Brass, Pahlsson can you hear me?

I don't like Vermette on the 2nd line C and Brass on the wing. I think it's a waste of talent. I'm also not a fan of Pahlsson. haven't been for the entire contract. He's a 4th line C getting $3M (or whatever - way overpaid). I think Vermette should be the third line Center and man the shutdown role. Play Brass on the second line. Move Prospal down if necessary to get some balance on the top two lines. Hell enough dissection....

I think they simly aren't on the same page yet. As pissed off as I have left every game so far, they haven't been horrible but just bad enough to lose. That's not fun at all.

And, to me, Mase hasn't been the problem. I know many disagree but, in my opinion, he hasn't cost us any games. A PP goal against the Avs or Preds and we likely win both games. Our ability to close games or change them in the third period continues to suck. that's a huge problem and I think that comes from our defense and lack of ability to shut down and gain possession.

and what's up with Carter not shooting the puck on the empty net the other night? His turnover led to the tying goal. THAT pissed me off more than anything. Get it DEEP. You too Dorsett (another I coudl live without unfortunately he and Sammy are needed for the PK because it appears there are none better....)

Xoggz22 is offline   Reply With Quote