Rich Nash

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenith View Post
3 stars:

1. Henrik Lundqvist
2. Michael Del Zotto
3. Brad Richards

HM: Dan Girardi & Marian Gaborik (Put him in HM because, while he obviously played well, he didn't do much in the second half of the game)

The good: The D wasn't that bad, actually, given the circumstances. They seem to be getting more into the groove of things offensively, creating a lot of chances. Stepan-Richards-Gaborik was an awesome line (I've seen that proposed before on here, and I teared it apart. I was wrong, obviously.).

The bad: Dubinsky and Callahan played a very bad game tonight. Anisimov was okay, best player out of the three. Seemed a bit discombobulated on the transition game, but that's to be expected when you're missing 2 of your top-4 defenseman.

The Redden: Refereeing and lack of discipline.

Overall, it was a somewhat promising game. The talent and ability is clearly there, it's just a matter of developing a smarter game. The team shot themselves in the foot several times with bad penalties and ill-advised passes.
Just gonna say this and remind everybody we're 3 games into the ****ing season.

We have 2 out of a possible 6 points, not good but it's not like we're getting put into some kind of insurmountable gap with the rest of the teams in the division.

Gabby and BR were on tonight. Now maybe if anybody else decided to ****ing show up we could've won.

BlueshirtBlitz is offline   Reply With Quote