View Single Post
Old
10-27-2003, 05:48 PM
HotToddy

vCash: 500
[QUOTE=thome_26]
Quote:
Originally Posted by HotToddy
Communism is Communism, whether its Stalin's, Mao's or whomever's version. Its only logical end is degradation of humanity, mass graves and misery.
QUOTE]

Wow, somebody has had their daily helping of propaganda:
"communism is bad, communism is evil, communism is bad....."

lol

(and no I'm not a communist - lol, I'm a conservative)

But I know there are difference (and indeed there are) between what Marx and Engles wrote and to what Lenin and Stalin implemented (thats why Soviets called themselves Marxists/Leninist not just Marxists). And actually Mao was a great leader for his country - the only brutal things that happened under him happened because he was sick and wasn't even running the country, it was his not job wife and other advisers that were sending the little men with red books around - and they were hanged for it.
Mao was a great leader for his country - the only brutal things that happened under him happened because he was sick and wasn't even running the country - I think you need to touch up on history a little my friend, read "The man who stayed behind" by Sydney Lightenberg. Or any non-univeristy issued book on Mao for that matter.

And yes Marx and Engels weren't ravenous monsters ,but inadvertently or not, they wrote the template that allowed histories greatestabomination to occur, communism.