View Single Post
Old
10-16-2011, 06:20 AM
BBKers

vCash: 500
Send a message via Skype™ to BBKers
good - Hank (heard that one before?) Richards, Gaborik, Stepan (he has to score on the point blank chance though - still think he would do better as a center with somewhat constructive linemates and put someone - Wolski when fully healed? - else on 1 LW - because we need a balance with two constructive lines and 2 grinder lines - not as we played yesterday with 2 grinder lines, one constructive line and one line used sparesly with 5 minute appearances as spares), Girardi, Erixon, McD and hate to say it Tavares/PAP. Honourable mention to Woywitka, Anisimov MDZ and Prust too - who all did not overwhelm but were OK.

Bad - Pack Line (minus Arty) had a very bad day. Dubinsky has imo been downright awful all year so far - (I know only 3 games in - but still I ex­pect more) especially regarding the contract he got and what he asked for. Boyle is too slow and uncreative. Eminger is a constant risk when on the ice imo. Zucc got nothing done (needs better linemates imo but it is a waste on the way the team is structured to have him on an energy 4th line with no playmaking ambitions) again and his sending down might mean a trade, Christ was not terrible but is not a good fit on the 4th line (a doable injury replacement on top 2 lines though), Feds grinds but is not nifty with the puck, I have seen NOTHING out of Rupp yet that warrants his signing or $1,5 M/3 year contract (know it is early) - he seems to be skating in concrete.

Redden (ugly) - Refs (basically had an impact on the outcome but good teams should overcome this against inferior teams), the fanbase in The Masoleum, Torts coaching and overall tactics (dump & chase all the time - PP, one minute to go with netminder out, no real tactical plan or analysis).... Potvin Sucks btw! If Torts cannot get this team (which should be better than last years - esp after sauer/Staal return) in a better position in the standings and to play better hockey before Christmas - dump him! His excuses are getting thinner and less convincing by & by and he knows it...

BBKers is offline   Reply With Quote