Old
10-17-2011, 02:54 AM
Miller Time

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ECWHSWI View Post
ex-teammates talk (they're players too you know) : truth
Cammy talk : lie

thing his, while his ex-teammates had nothing to gain from commenting... what was Cammy gain in making such comments AFTER his contract was signed... pretty much the same I'd guess...

I mean, the standard "I'm excited to be part of the Habs rich history, cant wait to play with my new teammateS, we should have a competitive team, etc" would have sufficed...
comments like that make it clear that you are either arguing for the sake of arguing, or purposely being facetious... because I know you are smart enough to figure out why it would be in a player's best interest to say nice things about new teammates/bosses.

and if you followed Cammy at all prior to his arrival in montreal, or have paid attention to his media relations since coming, you'd know that he's almost always good for something more substantial than the generic lines that most players are limited to.

call it a "lie" call it an "exaggeration"... reality still is that he left an almost perfect playing situation in Calgary so that he could get paid. all the other reasons had minimal impact, at least as measured up to his primary motivation.

Miller Time is offline   Reply With Quote