View Single Post
Old
10-17-2011, 10:20 AM
misfit
5-14-6-1

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oilerdiehard View Post
I thought the premiere 90 minute episode of season 2 was pretty damn killer.

Some great character stuff going on like the scene between Dale and Andrea was pretty intense.

Totally loved it when the little girl got lost in the woods on the run from zombies. Rick and Daryl are tracking her trail and come across a hippie preacher zombie. They kill him and notice he seems to fairly fresh flesh in his teeth. So they cut him open, pull out his innards and finally his they slice open it's stomach to examine the contents to make sure whether or not any chunks of the girl are in there but it turns out to be a rodent. So awesome and I loved Rick's reactions when Daryl is going through the dissection.

Did Daryl cut off the widow zombies nose with that little hooked machete thing.

Emotional ending obviously as well. Two thumbs up from me. Hope the rest of the season is this good.
It's comforting to know that I wasn't the only one who watched it twice last night. I was out when it came on, so I'd PVR'd it, but that actually worked out for the best since I was able to skip past the commercials.

But as much as I loved the scene where they opened up the zombie, I couldn't help but wondering how they'd even be able to tell if he had eaten the girl. I mean, chewed up little girl probably looks a lot like chewed up anybody by the time any part of it makes it to the stomach. The fact that the zombie had swallowed the rodent's head whole was fortunate though.