View Single Post
Old
10-17-2011, 10:24 AM
Oilerdiehard

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by misfit View Post
It's comforting to know that I wasn't the only one who watched it twice last night. I was out when it came on, so I'd PVR'd it, but that actually worked out for the best since I was able to skip past the commercials.

But as much as I loved the scene where they opened up the zombie, I couldn't help but wondering how they'd even be able to tell if he had eaten the girl. I mean, chewed up little girl probably looks a lot like chewed up anybody by the time any part of it makes it to the stomach. The fact that the zombie had swallowed the rodent's head whole was fortunate though.
I did the exact same thing. I did not watch it totally live. I let the DVR record it for about a half an hour before I started watching. So the numerous commercial breaks did not bother me as I fast forwarded through them. If I had not done that I could definitely see how that would have been annoying.

I was wondering the exact same thing. One chunk of flesh mixed with bile probably looks exactly like the chunk. I thought maybe shred of her clothing would be mixed in or something. But yeah the rodent was the out there for them to tell the zombie had not snacked on her.

Oilerdiehard is offline   Reply With Quote