View Single Post
Old
10-17-2011, 01:09 PM
cgf

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by NHL33 View Post
The lines were under the hypothetical of having Landeskog on Stastny's line. I wouldn't put Landeskog on Stastny's line, and I thought my comment about balancing the lineup -- and the stupid emoticon -- would make that sufficiently clear.

Fans should be down on Duchene because he is playing like ****. Of course he is not this terrible, but why should we make excuses for him? He needs get back to normal ASAP...and him at his normal play doesn't mean I favor him at center then either, but that's a different topic.

Scoring in the shootout alone is not getting the job done. Duchene cannot play well with most wingers anyway, even though he has received preferential treatment in terms of personnel most of the time.
Seriously? It's been 5 games in which Dutchy's put in two shoot out goals and a regulation tallie. He's not playing great but the season's still way too young to be so harsh on a guy who's always been a slow starter. If he's still spinning his way into corners ten games from now you've got a problem. Right now him and Duke just need to settle in with someone else which is why keeping Lindstrom/Mueller in that spot is what the team should do.

cgf is offline   Reply With Quote