Thread: Recalled/Assigned: 10/25 - Bell returned to Whale
View Single Post
Old
10-17-2011, 02:36 PM
Bleed Ranger Blue

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zuccarello Awesome View Post
He wouldn't neccessarily have to on those teams because Babcock and vigneault aren't dumb. They'd see his talent and put him in situations to succeed. It doesn't mean he has to unseat one of their top six, but stranger things have also happened before.

And to the guy who says he's not a top six player, what are you basing this on? He's been given zero chance this year to play with the big guns. Even in preseason he was juggled around with Avery, Christensen, Rupp, Fedotenko. And last year he played on a third line in a very limited role and scored at over a 40 point pace doing that. You don't think there's any chance that if he had the chance to play his FIRST FULL SEASON IN THE NHL, with at least somewhat competent linemates, he wouldn't score at least 40 points? Delusion is an epidemic on this board.

Yeah, he's not a top six player because he didn't do anything in 7 mins with Rupp and EC. Judging by the same sample size, Dubinsky, Anisimov, and Callahan aren't top six players because they've collectively produced about the same as Zuccarello in these three games with 4 times the ice time. Think before you post please.
Im not going to be lectured by someone who is obviously a Zuccarello fanboy who sees what he wants to see.

Your post is filled with half-truths and excuses for Zuccarello's limited role; the wildest being that Babcock or Vigneault would be so overwhelmed with MZA's talent that they'd give him preferantial treatment.

Now, back to the real world. Zuccarello = not big enough, not strong enough, and not fast enough. And, in case you missed it, he got some PP time to start the season and did jack-**** with it....He cant handle 15+ minutes of even strength time, and is a non-factor on the powerplay. What else do you exactly want Tortorella to do with the guy?

And while I appreciate the advice, I do think when I post and I try to make it objective. Maybe, if I had your MZA blinders on, my post would be an ill-conceived mess championing a player that is a borderline NHL'er.

Bleed Ranger Blue is offline   Reply With Quote