Old
10-17-2011, 02:58 PM
Beef Invictus
Global Moderator
FAT SLOB

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coutsiephan View Post
Equally the Carter "hate" red herring is among the most disingenious and ignorant fallback positions to denigrate people who actually put out valid points like citing Richards' own words that things were not right...but let's ignore that.
Not sure how this is relevant, since I never said anything about hate/hating/whatever. You brought it up, not me. I've been called "hater" more than enough around here , I hate (haaaaaa) that term enough that I try to avoid it at all costs.

There are valid, rational criticisms of Carter. "He hates the team, never tries, is lazy, never ever hits the net, is slow, etc" are not valid, rational criticisms and are just wrong. Yet those are the ones that most critics wheel out nonstop, and they make no sense. There are people around here who claim that injured players are just being lazy (example: Richards, Carter). That's just insane. I guess Lappy and Betts are just lazy?