View Single Post
Old
10-18-2011, 08:25 AM
RaMMuT
Tank Nation 2012

vCash: 500
It is because we thaught we had a Stanley Cup winning team, but all pre-season and since the beginning of the season we've had alot of losses..

Half of our team looks lost in defense...even PK is having a sophmore slump and he's playing like crap right now. Gill is too slow and I can't really blame Diaz or Emelin for bad plays at this point they need some time to do the NHL transition.

I think Emelin is playing REALLY good lately I am very impressed with what I see maybe because I had low expectations of him I didn't want to over hype him.

Cammy got injured and so did Spacek from the start. It was a perfect FML moment.

Markov is still in ghost mode.

Gomez did not really get any better. He does a couple of good plays here and there but as far as being BETTER than last season I Think he's far from that lol. Same **** Different Season.

DD is way too over hyped to the point where some idiots here are saying that he could be a potential 2nd line center? man where do you guys come up with this stuff??? I wanna have what you're smoking!

And my boy Price...well Price needs to step up his game and close his legs more often his 5-hole has been terrible this season.

JM has alot of tweaking to do and we're gonna be good to go. I just think that we had really high expectations at the off-season and now that we're sucking people are like... FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

RaMMuT is offline   Reply With Quote