View Single Post
Old
10-18-2011, 09:44 AM
this providence
Chips in Bed Theorem

vCash: 500
I think this team will more than likely be drafting in the top ten when all is said and done. More so in the range they have been drafting the past few seasons than being top 5 brutal. Things could always change but that's how I view things.

As for who they select, if they were in position to select one of Yakupov, Grigorenko, Forsberg, or Galchenyuk I think you do it given their offensive skill sets. It'd be nice to add more depth and higher end talent to the defensive side of things, but I don't think it's wise to pass up that sort of offense in favor of defensemen given different development paths and how each aspect of the game transfers to the next level from both positions. The Marcantuoni kid out of Kitchner is a guy to keep an eye on in my opinion. There's not a whole lot of talk about him.

As for defensemen, in the more realistic sense I do like Trouba. Would be buying a Murray sweater the day he's drafted if they some how drafted him, though. There's other defensemen who intrigue me but I'll wait for the season to play out a bit more.

After Meaningless Win - 3/29/12 - Game 77 | SoH-"Who knows, that could have cost us a Cup tonight." | Dooohkay

Last edited by this providence: 10-18-2011 at 09:51 AM.