View Single Post
Old
10-18-2011, 09:35 AM
sa cyred
Yea....the Flyers...

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrinkFightFlyers View Post
I could see Read on the fourth line. Despite his early success, I don't think anyone really is expecting him to be anything more than a third liner with a shot at maybe being a second liner. Putting him, as a 25 year old rookie on the fourth line isn't going to hurt his development. I do agree that it would not be a good move to put Couturier or Schenn on the fourth line, though.
Being 25 yrs old has nothing to do with this matter. Like I said, have you ever seen someone play on the first powerplay unit and 4th line LW? I will be highly surprised if Read plays on the 4th line. And its not about early expectations. Lavy has shown, if you can put up points, you will play. In this case Read has 2 points in 4 games.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sm0ka47 View Post
Seguin played on the third line.

He averaged 13mins a game.

He pretty much worked on the defensive aspect of his game last year. It paid off for him as he looks well seasoned this year.
Before Dobberhockey went to pay to review, it showed that Seguin played around 3-5% of the time on the 4th line. Thats a good chunk (it shows linemmates). Checked it for an argument during the summer.

sa cyred is offline   Reply With Quote