View Single Post
Old
10-18-2011, 10:07 AM
DiehardCapsFan77
DCF 2.0

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to DiehardCapsFan77 Send a message via Yahoo to DiehardCapsFan77
Quote:
Originally Posted by NobodyBeatsTheWiz View Post
I don't see why it's terribly unrealistic. They're a finesse team with Flash and Versteeg as 2 of their 4 biggest scoring threats and without much on defense or in goal. The Caps are an improved version of a team that's won the division 3 times in a row.
Well, understanding that, they also sure did put a hurtin on the bolts the other night so thus far they don't seem to be hurting in the scoring department. Either they are playing far over expectations, or we are playing a bit below ours in terms of scoring. (FL 14 GF vs the Caps 15 GF) And like I said, we always do seem to have trouble with them. But, I digress, this will be the first time we have faced them without Vokoun on their roster in quite a while. I hope Vokoun gives THEM fits now, and you are right. I also think were due for an explosive game and this would be a great game for that. I just hope that Theo and Vokoun start this one. Would love to see Vokoun blank his old club.

DiehardCapsFan77 is offline   Reply With Quote