View Single Post
Old
10-18-2011, 10:45 AM
NHLcrazy

vCash: 500
Same here...

I just don't believe the Habs management is really serious about winning anymore... They'll always have their 21,273 fans every game, they know it and don't stress about it. You look at other teams and what they do to always be contenders not just ''oh we made the playoffs! yipee!.

Flyers sign Richards and Carter to very long deals...2 years later they're traded to revamp the team. NYR wanted Richards? they send Redden and McCabe to the minors to save salary cap... Oh not the Habs! we are to ''classy'' for that! Gomez was a disaster since day 1 and after 3 years he's still here floating around, doing nothing collecting his fat juicy checks. No AHL for you gomer.

Other teams (oilers, Colorado etc) are not afraid to dress 18-19 year in the NHL to sparks their fans and it pays up... Oh not the Habs! Our prospects have to play 3 years junior and then 2 years in minors... Tell me Gallagher would do worse than Gomez or Cole right now... I don't think so.

I know what your feeling, it's just every year is a copy form the last it seems. We need a REAL OFFENSIVE star a guy who can pot 40+ goals ,80-90 points. We need excitement!
Since the 1998-99 season (13 years) we had three 30 goal scorers (Zednik, Ryder and Kovy) and 1 guy over 80 points (Kovy). Pathetic.

NHLcrazy is offline   Reply With Quote