View Single Post
Old
10-18-2011, 10:50 AM
Gainey#1*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by AHMB Prez View Post
Knowing that you agree with this thread and having read what you just wrote, it just solidifies what i wrote above.
To be honest, I have never been as pumped for a season to start as this one. That was, until i saw the first 4 games.

It is clear to me that this team has no identity. Yes, it really sucks to lose Markov and White, and there is no doubt their loss has been a negative impact on our team, but the trend would still be the same with them in the line-up.

Seeing Darche and Desharnais consistently get #1 PP minutes over players like Cole and Kostitsyn is mind boggling. It is as if our coach is trying to lose games. Don't give me this crap about Cole "not being a PP player". I don't buy into that at all. I firmly believe you should play your best players.

You would think DD losing every single face-off would make Martin put Eller back to centre where he belongs.

There is way too many questionable personnel changes on this team.

Couple this with Price returning to his below-average form, and we have a bad hockey club.

Palushaj, Enqvsit and Darche should not be getting regular minutes on ANY NHL club.

Gainey#1* is offline   Reply With Quote