Thread: Recalled/Assigned: 10/25 - Bell returned to Whale
View Single Post
Old
10-18-2011, 12:31 PM
Xtranova

vCash: 500
As a Ranger I feel that we somehow need to stay behind the coach. He is supposed to have a plan and I don't have any doubt that he has.... In the long run. "Staying with the kids", "Grinding it out" or whatever. (Blah, blah)

As a Norwegian I would love for Zuccarello to make it here, but it seems impossible with the boring style of play we actually play. Fingers crossed for his talent to be appreciated elsewhere in the NHL. He deserves it.

When that's said. Tort's ideology is just retarded when it comes to following the steps along the road for his (and Slats') long term plan. Ok, if things doesn't pan out the way you want, changes can be made. But the whole line juggling thing. How are the players going to adapt to a system. Adapt to their teammates on their line when they constantly are shuffled around? Zucc would be FINE and performed fine if he got stability on his behalf, not least minutes enough to produce. That goes for Gabby and Richards now too. If they don't succeed during 4 shifts.... Let's shuffle.

I call for a new avatar ... "Torts... Everyday I'm shufflin'"

Bah... I'll take a win any day, but I would like to see some entertaining hockey too....

Xtranova is offline   Reply With Quote