View Single Post
Old
10-18-2011, 01:25 PM
Daffman

vCash: 500
Hi, friends!
My name is Dmitry Erykalov. I - sports journalist, writing about hockey. I live in Novosibirsk, and for several years been following Tarasenko.

No need to argue who is better: Tarasenko or Ovechkin. IMHO, Ovechkin - superplayer. Tarasenko - only on this way.

The style is very influenced by Tarasenko, that before the Draft, he gained weight. Last season, Vladimir proved himself as a power forward. He rarely uses of force techniques, but often uses his weight, avoiding defenders.
Previously, Tarasenko had problems with the accuracy of the throw. Sometimes he tried to play too much individually. Importantly - to Vladimir season 2010/2011 was a good central striker.

I watched the "Sibir" and Tarasenko in friendlies. The best line was Enlund - Lehtera - Tarasenko. They are very well aware of each other, did a lot of fast transmission, played a very creative way. But even then the coaches experimented, moving from one Tarasenko three in another. Dmitri Yushkevich told me that the coaches want to Vladimir Tarasenko was more independent, and not to score points by Enlund and Lehtera.

In the regular season KHL Tarasenko first played in the link with Enlund and Lehtera, but now comes the second or third line. Tarasenko returned to the Finnish faceoffdruzyam most critical moments in games. He played fantastically together with the Finnish center forward Jori Lehtera, who also drafted Blues. Lehtera not only one of the best scorers in the KHL, but 63.6% - the best indicator of face-off.

However, Tarasenko scored without Lehtera, never turning off the game.

I think the result should be compared Tarasenko last season in Russia Malkin. Evgeni Malkin was the leader of "Metallurg", typing in the regular season 47 points in 46 games. Tarasenko can be expected from about 50 points.

Tarasenko, Kuznetsov and other prodigy of the "Tractor" for the new season getting a lot of ice time - it is very good. They justify the trust.

I can answer your questions.

PS: sorry for bad english, I'm helping Google translator