View Single Post
Old
10-20-2011, 05:17 AM
Totally Radivojevic

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Protest View Post
I know, the opposition trembles for those whole 5 minutes he's out on the ice. Any moron can fly around the ice like a maniac and hit people, that's not talent and it is not hockey.

Do you really think the opposition cares about zac rinaldo? Do you care about playing against Orr? I sure as hell don't. He's out there for 5 minutes and takes a stupid penalty.

And no my evidence isn't an opinion, my evidence is that he plays less than 6 minutes a night, and those players don't play in the playoffs unless they absolutely have too. I'd much rather have Blair Betts play 13 minutes a night, than Rinaldo play 5.

Also, I understand his role. There are however, players that exist that do those things and still can play hockey at the NHL level.
Yes, yes I do think the opposition cares about Zac Rinaldo. There's a difference between a big slow goon and someone who has the skating ability/technique to deliver devastating hits anywhere on the ice. Sure, anyone can attempt to play the body, but how many can hit like Rinaldo?

The refs have been in their early season whistle everything mode, which is turning games into a special team-off. Not going to get a ton of minutes in these type of contests. I think he's capable of taking regular 4th line shifts.

We'll see what happens. Obviously, he's back down for now. Pumped to see Schenn.

Totally Radivojevic is offline   Reply With Quote