View Single Post
Old
10-20-2011, 07:44 AM
Banger

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Protest View Post
I know, the opposition trembles for those whole 5 minutes he's out on the ice. Any moron can fly around the ice like a maniac and hit people, that's not talent and it is not hockey.

Do you really think the opposition cares about zac rinaldo? Do you care about playing against Orr? I sure as hell don't. He's out there for 5 minutes and takes a stupid penalty.

And no my evidence isn't an opinion, my evidence is that he plays less than 6 minutes a night, and those players don't play in the playoffs unless they absolutely have too. I'd much rather have Blair Betts play 13 minutes a night, than Rinaldo play 5.

Also, I understand his role. There are however, players that exist that do those things and still can play hockey at the NHL level.
Betts is done...he's been done. I'm not sure why people can't see that.

Ya, the opposition does care about him. Despite playing just a few minutes he had an impact on the game with his hit/fight. He gets under teams skin which is his role and he does it well. You are living in the past with respect to your opinions on Betts and Zac.

Banger is offline   Reply With Quote