View Single Post
Old
10-20-2011, 12:09 PM
Whitesnake
Habs of steel

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carey Price View Post
What secrets are they withholding? What time each player took a bathroom break?

There are no secrets with Markov, he is in Florida under the watchful eye of Dr James Andrews(world renowned surgeon) as they want to make sure that he comes all the way back and there are no setbacks.
As if you would have known if his picture would not have been taken....They had to comment on it based on the picture a guy had taken. As if they are the ones coming forward with those infos instead of the journalists going with their "analysis" of the situation. As in during the draft when now Timmins can give his analysis of the players we got 'cause now everything has to go through Gauthier. As in, the 2 press conferences Gauthier gives each year and always sounds like "We haven't made our final analysis of the team, we'll let you know when we do" compared to most if not all the teams who addresses their weaknesses are have a real press conference with real stuff in it. As in, tons of other examples but if you can't see them, there's nothing I can do more...

I guess I'll be hearing about the fact that it's impossible to see Gauthier say in a market like Montreal that he's looking for a d-man 'cause if he doesn't pull the plug on a guy, he'll be criticized.....as if it stopped people to criticize him anyway....

Just listen to other coaches and GM's throughout the league. And this crap about Montreal not being the same is totally overrated. Whether you say or don't say something, every sports shows will talk about the Habs anyway. But instead of speculating, we might be tempted to talk about the reality a little more. Have we talked to certain players as far as UFA's are concerned? What about Jagr? How the heck is it THAT difficult to say that you were or were not interested? Etc., etc. and freakin etc....

Whitesnake is offline   Reply With Quote