View Single Post
Old
10-28-2003, 10:34 AM
Edge
Kris King's Ghost

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by E-Train
Edge, have you seen all of the WHL Ranger prospects this season? What is the report on the others?

Even though he is no longer Ranger property, is there any word on Hollweg after his first few games back?
I haven't seen all of them yet but i likely will. i am gonna be on the west side of North America in both the US and Canada till likely late November/early December.

As for some others:

Dawes is a shift forward who isn't so much fast as he is slippery. He is a tiny player out there but plays with a certain tenacity that you like to see if a player is undersized. he shows up every shift. his main drawback is strenth at this time, he needs to get physically stronger and i'd like to see him force the play a little less.

Baranka has looked steady though not overwhelming thus far. He reminds me a lot of Lampman in the sense that he is just a solid stay at home defenseman who wont catch your eye. I think he has a slightly higher offensive upside though.

havent seen dornic yet.

joey crabb has looked solid the one game i saw him for colorado. he has a good first step but slows down a bit in traffic.