10-21-2011, 08:56 AM
DrinkFightFlyers
Grave Before Shave

vCash: 155
Send a message via AIM to DrinkFightFlyers
Quote:
Originally Posted by DUHockey9 View Post
Time to get on my soap box...

I said something to this effect earlier, but I wanted to expand. Everyone just relax already! I'm going to be selfish for a bit and talk about myself haha. Over the past few years, I've been told that I'm a hater, and I'm overly negative. And as I've repeatedly said, I am not; I am in fact a realist. And what you all are, are a bunch of reactionary drama queens.

I don't get too high when the Flyers win and I don't get too low when we lose. I may criticize things that you all jump to proclaim as AMAZING; but I don't go jumping off a bridge, clamoring for all sorts of change, after our first regulation loss, to the best team in the conference, in the 6th game of the season. Who's the negative one now? If the rest of you would get a little more realistic in your expectations, and a little less emotional, you might find these sorts of things easier to take, and realize that this is in fact normal (especially with the makeup of our team). These are the types of losses that occur to every team, every season, the important thing, is what they make of this loss.

This is the perfect example of where I stand, firmly in the middle. I'm a realist.
You can't be serious! They just lost by three goals! This team is a sinking ship! They are going to be force to moved to Kansas City after that loss AND a loss to the Kings in OT last week. Despicable.

DrinkFightFlyers is offline   Reply With Quote