View Single Post
Old
10-21-2011, 12:08 PM
wolfgaze
Interesting Cat

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ruckus View Post
I don't think this is really rocket science at all. When he came back from the shoulder injury last year he was never the same. It was so obvious watching him. Haters wanted to say he was floating all the time and whatever else, but it was clear as day that he was never 100% after coming back from that shoulder injury.

Funny how he'd look so different after an entire offseason to rest it, huh?
Funny how both Gaborik and Tortorella said to the media he was healthy when the season concluded and they had no reason to hide anything.... Must have been a big conspiracy to hide his injury so Gabby could go compete in the World Champsionships like he did huh? Notice how the coaching staff criticized his skating in games last season, that he wasn't moving his feet enough on the ice? Must have been from that bum shoulder?

I am a Gaborik fan myself but these generalizations that anyone who criticized Gaborik's play last year is a "hater" is a joke. Discrediting the fresh start this season has afforded him and having a true #1 Center on his line and saying the only reason he looks improved is because he's "healthy", it's quite short-sighted.

Last edited by wolfgaze: 10-21-2011 at 12:15 PM.
wolfgaze is offline   Reply With Quote