View Single Post
Old
10-21-2011, 01:04 PM
Johnny Hoxville
Dust Buster

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Avalanche View Post
Would you guys want anything from the Avs for him? He would fit in perfectly for us so we'd be able to take Kobasew off of our top 6.

We've been talking about it on our board and the only ones I have seen so far that seem reasonable are;

Quincey for Bourque straight up

and

Galiardi, Porter, 4th for Bourque

I don't think the Quincey for Bourque deal would help with your issues at center, but he is back on his game and can step up in the points department from time to time.

Galiardi and Porter both can play center and with a little kick in the ass Galiardi is one hell of a player.

What do you guys think?
I'd pass on both deals. Quincey is good, but our D corps is already jammed. We need to send out a dman in return or in a secondary deal. Also if Bourque is dealt I would hope Feaster would be looking a real good young piece coming back as trading for a dman wouldn't be his objective. Any deal going to the Avs (especially considering they are a divisional opponent) and I would demand Hishon comes back our way and probably a 1st round pick. Look at what Penner got last year (Tuebert, 1st and conditional pick), think that type of package only Bourque is better than Penner.

Johnny Hoxville is offline   Reply With Quote