View Single Post
Old
10-22-2011, 09:06 AM
neofury*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Habs View Post
CBC will be condescending all night towards the Habs.. engulfed in the Leaf's play thus far this year.

Still, give them credit.. they play hard, work hard and compete.. something this Montreal team has a hard time doing.

5-1 Toronto, lets make this the last game Mr Potato Head has behind the bench please.
I'd actually be thrilled if Mr Potato Head (Gainey) was our coach by comparison to this. We finally have the tools to be a team like Philly or even Washington. Not in the high end talent but with Price we could easily be over the top. Our D is questionable right now but if Markov comes back it will be fine if he does remain healthy. That said our offense should be exploding and I don't just mean Pacioretty and Plekanec the two most talented offensive players on the team. The rest of the team needs to play offensive hockey for crying out loud.

Their system doesn't work for this team. I figured Martin would at least adapt... we have 3 lines capable of scoring and are practically getting shutout on a nightly basis. Our special teams have looked crap. They should hire Muller and just give him an overpayment at this point with the promise that he will be the next head coach. I don't care if he's a rookie, when he was here the players played better than this.