View Single Post
Old
10-22-2011, 11:31 AM
Synergy27

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kershaw View Post
Going to the game tonight, last one on this trip, I've had a great time in Western Canada.

Calgary was something else.... I'd love to visit there more often. The people there are so kind, the smell of the nearby gasoline, the multicultural aspect of the city, the cool Canadian breeze, tons of flames jerseys everywhere, just a great experience. The game was also entertaining, the fans were relatively more friendly than the ones in Vancouver, I wasn't as loud and obnoxious as in Vancouver. The Saddledome had a good crowd too, fans were usually on their seat the whole game. On the OT goal, it seemed like Callahan was celebrating before it got into the net, it was really awkward, maybe he is a psychic? I was wearing the same Dubinsky jersey I wore at the Canucks games and I think some of the players recognized me, it was pretty cool. All in all, this road trip has been very entertaining, hopefully they sweep it tonight!
Awesome trip man, I am jealous. I've been wanting to follow the Rangers through western Canada for years now but the opportunity never came up, but there's always next year right?

They should rename this Oilers team the HF Prospect Board All-Stars. Pretty amazing the talent you can assemble when you suck really badly for so long. It'll be interesting to watch this team grow over the next couple of years.

The game tonight should be high-scoring given the state of the two defenses. 6-5 one way or the other is my prediction.