Old
10-22-2011, 01:53 PM
Bird Law
Daisy's back.

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Bird Law
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyr2k2 View Post
Woywitka has been terrible? Are you joking? He has been absolutely fine. I get that you disliked his acquisition to begin with, but jesus, give credit where credit is due. He has been perfectly serviceable as a bottom-pair defenseman in his three games.

Seriously man, lay off the hyperbole. Your ability to judge talent is seriously thrown into question if you deem him a "horrible" player. Dale Purinton was a horrible player. Woywitka? Come on.
I think he's been horrible. I constantly see him mishandling the puck. He has no confidence out there. I mean, look at the Islanders game. He passed the puck DIRECTLY to Tavares (right in front of Hank) where Tavares cashed it in. I have not seen anything that makes me think he's more than a #8 fill-in guy.

Bell should have had the spot in the first place. Let Bell get a chance. Woywitka is terrible. He's always been terrible. His lack of confidence with the puck is astounding. It's like hot-potato. It's going to lead to more goals against, too. Torts CLEARLY doesn't trust him. Look at his ice time! The only reason he wasn't egregiously bad against Calgary was that he hardly played!

"Okay, Joel. You've had your fun. Give your brother his pads back." - Trxjw