View Single Post
10-22-2011, 05:47 PM
Spero Meliora
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by CupofOil View Post
I don't even know what you're arguing and you're just coming off as a straight up homer with no objectivity at all.
Edmonton has 2 more points in 1 less game played and....

Ottawa has a goal differential of -11
Edmonton has a goal differential of -1

Again, you're talking about lack of puck luck and about the fact that Ottawa could have easily won the games but i can easily make dumb excuses for Oilers losses also but i'm not because they lost and that's all that counts in the win-loss column but if you insist....

The Oilers had 1-0 leads going into late in the 3rd period of their last 2 games but they lost both one in regulation and one in a shootout. Woulda shoulda coulda, doesn't matter, they still lost.
Put down your homer glasses and just accept that Ottawa has been underwhelming thus far this season. I'm sure that even your fellow Sens fans (the rational ones at least) would admit that.
The only reason I said that Ottawa could have won those games is because you said that Edmonton could easily be 4 - 1 - 1.

This is pointless. You'll see at the end of the year when Edmonton is a lottery team for the umpteenth time and Ottawa is 15+ points clear of them.

Curtinho is offline   Reply With Quote