View Single Post
Old
10-23-2011, 12:22 AM
TomLaidlaw

vCash: 500
-If you are as bad defensively as Michael Del Zotto is then you better be putting up some impressive offensive numbers to offset it. He does nothing well right now. Why are we forcing him to play in the NHL? He belongs in the AHL.

He had a terrific first 20 games of his career and has been a train wreck since. How much longer does he live off those 20 games? He shouldn't be developing at the NHL level. Let the kid play in the AHL, stop rushing his development. It may turn out that he just isn't very good. I hope that isn't the case but I think we are doing his career a disservice with how we are developing him.

-Dubinsky-Arty-Cally were bad tonight

-I am really missing the days of Colton Orr. At least he understood his role and rarely took dumb penalties.

-Gaborik and Henrik were the only bright spots tonight. Basically the story of the season so far. Prust wasn't bad either.

-We can't create shots at all.

-It is still early so no need to panic but we look really bad so far. Henrik playing like a super human is covering up many of this teams flaws right now.

-Torts angry act in press conferences is getting old fast. You can't preach accountability to the team then not hold yourself accountable in the press conference. Stand there and answer the questions. A lot like preaching discipline then the next day getting yourself suspended for the biggest game of the year because you threw a water bottle at an overweight Caps fan. Not that I am opposed to throwing objects at overweight caps fans.

TomLaidlaw is offline   Reply With Quote