View Single Post
Old
10-23-2011, 02:10 PM
Nyrvana

vCash: 500
I just watched the full replay on MSG and I have to say, I don't think we played that terrible. Bell is terrible, and his pinch was the absolute cause of the first goal. Gaborik played like a monster, he was even throwing hits. Callahan is overrated by people on this board. Yes, he plays hard, but he just doesn't have the offensive talent. Del Zotto really needs to learn to hit the net from time to time. Dubinsky is playing like crap. I have no idea what he was doing on that 5 on 3. He didn't seem ready for the first pass that would have been a goal and then he didn't know what to do wide open in front of the net. I thought Stepan showed why he's going to be an awesome player with a pass to Richards in the first that Richards couldn't swat into the net and then another pass to McDonagh who fanned on the shot that was wide open. Granted both plays the puck was jumping around. Which is why I don't think we played so terrible. Yes, we got outplayed but we had our opportunities and today we didn't finish.

PS: I would do a lot of things to get a line like Edmonton's Hall, Eberle, Nugent-Hopkins

Nyrvana is offline   Reply With Quote