Old
10-23-2011, 06:20 PM
compile
Give me Scotch!

vCash: 693
Send a message via Skype™ to compile
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaDevilGirl View Post
RDS chose to single out Price on their article while Martin is talking about the whole team. Price has been sub-par on some goals and he needs to work on that, as much and the other players have to focus on other problems.

Also Martin isn't responsible for the players going on the ice. They have to be aware of who's coming off the ice and at what moment. This team lacks focus at the moment.
Yes he is to blame....
DESHARNAIS was a -1 and played more PP then Eller who was a +3 and had 2 pts on the night. I'm guessing it was Eller's suggestion to not play him on the PP?

Lets keep putting offensive dmen on the PK, because we score so many SHG...

Price is the last person I'd blame, especially after witnessing the whole Grabovski on top of Price while Diaz watches fiasco.

The Habs are an offensive team yet they play a defensive system. In my 20+ years of watching hockey, I have never seen a team allow the opposition time to do anything in their zone, wait for a turn over and jump on it.

This is what happens when you pick your coaching staff based on if they can speak French, rather then based on their success, ya I don't care if people disagree, but it is an absolute joke that speaking French is a pre-req. I thought it was about pedigree and success. If Babcock became available, the organization would rather hire Crawford for example. . Sorry, but Muller ran this team not JM and its pretty evident that the players don't want him coaching anymore.

Winning is not the #1 thing. They want to win THEIR way.....even if it means they're handicapping themselves.
compile is offline   Reply With Quote