View Single Post
Old
10-24-2011, 12:04 PM
Jack Bourdain
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolasprICE View Post
What fans like you are doing are turning this once proud franchise into the Maple Leafs

and here you are once again, defending your lil Gomez....

I'm not cheering against my team, I'm cheering FOR my team .. and an end to this none sense.

It might be hard for you -- but you should try to look beyond the next play , the next goal or the next game....
Fans like you always fold when the going gets tough, that is not real fandom, where you turn on your team when they are struggling for 7 games! That's called being a quitter!

And if you actually knew what the identity of the Montreal Canadiens is, you'd know we aren't the Maple Leafs, we aren't accustomed to losing, and we're surely not accustomed to picking high in drafts. We are able to win without having to rely on a single individual, and there is no pride in finishing last and drafting a superstar. Pride comes from winning games against all odds and under Jacques Martin, we have won games we had no business winning, and so he will have my respect.

Oh and for someone who mentions to "look beyond the next play", I'd like to see your face if and when the Habs turn it around and work through their growing pains. This is where you start seeing the bandwagoners that are readily available to blame the coach, the organization, the players and anybody who tries to think other than "BLOW EVERYTHING UP".

Rather than giving the team a chance to rebound, fans like you have become vultures, ripping at everything until there is nothing left to shred, and if that doesn't work, you'll probably ask to blow things up again, and so forth. That is no solution, and I hope this time there won't be any protests in front of the Bell Center.

Jack Bourdain is offline   Reply With Quote