Old
10-24-2011, 01:18 PM
The Tikkanen
Pest

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to The Tikkanen
Quote:
Originally Posted by RayP View Post
Question for you guys, as the last update I saw on Doughty was that he was iffy for tomorrows game. I'm in a weekly roto league, and the lineup locks tonight when the first game starts. Should I go with someone like Gleason to ensure 3 games, or do you think Doughty will be a lock for 3/4 this week, and chance starting him?
I think you want to go with the guy who has the most upside. I also have Doughty with Brian Campbell my 5th dman who took Doughty's place last week. Gleason has no upside in fantasy, dude doesn't play offense. I'm hoping for at least 1 game out of Doughty and hope that he scores a goal or has an assist for a high average week. The question most fantasy experts pose to people who have questions about their weekly lineups is would you rather lose with Doughty in your lineup or Tim Gleason? I think we have Doughty on our team because he was selected with a high draft pick, I'd rather go down with my big guns active. Gleason is on pace for a career high 30 points which means the offense is probably going to go away for a stretch and he hasn't had a point in 4 straight. In 8 games played he has 3 shots on goal, that would make Aaron Miller proud.

The Tikkanen is offline   Reply With Quote