Thread: Recalled/Assigned: ROFL Aaron Palushaj sent down (post #135)
View Single Post
Old
10-25-2011, 11:39 AM
Marchy79

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carey Price View Post
Who led the Bruins last year and how much did they have?
I don't see the similarities. The Bruins were an explosive team the year before, and you never have to worry about playing bigger teams.

The holes are much more dramatically larger in Montreal. Boston also had faith in scoring because the year prior, their scoring was through the roof.

Montreal has consistently looked like a team that was much too easy to play against. The best players get wrapped up, and considering how much talent we have, we get beaten 1-0, 2-1, WAY too often.

Lets be real. 2 years ago, If Halak doesnt play unconscious, we were gone much earlier. We made it deep, but it wasnt a method that got us there as much as it was luck. When the luck ran out, we were toasted pretty quickly.

Or how about a few years back, when Markov was put out by that goof in Toronto, and we could not win a freakin game to save our lives? (We clinched a spot by TYING the Bruins in our what, 5th attempt at clinching?)

Markov I KNOW is the lynchppin to the whole team. We get him back, and we'll start winning. This is why some people are absolutely befuddled as to how people expect that he shouldn't have been resigned. Simply put, Markov > Wisniewski. We're a better team with Andrei. We were 1st place with a healthy Andrei. The Wiz was the best patch I EVER saw for Markov, and I would've loved to have seen him resigned. Simply because the drop off in play without Andrei is not so badly seen.

It's unfortunate to say, but Boston is more solid than we are. What has been clear, is that we have been ONE player away from disaster for many years now.

Marchy79 is offline   Reply With Quote