View Single Post
Old
10-25-2011, 01:18 PM
DrAStuart

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranger109 View Post
Ok, so far this season we have seen some good things and some bad things. I am not happy with the production of the first two lines, though I am happy that Gaborik looks much stronger this season.

We know the PP is crap, they are not generating enough etc, but...I think pulling away with 3 wins in Canada is a great way to end the road trip regardless if I wasn't happy about performance.

I think having Saur and Stal out is a big loss for us at the moment and adding them will be important even though we are blocking shots etc and the D is not the problem. Our forwards are in a bit of a funk and I think that coming home will be important for this team.

I am not going to start threads and say fire this coach yadada, send him down. I'm going to let them play and find there game, there professionals.
Hmmm....this is reverse psychology, right? Cuz telling people on this site to calm down and think rationally and logically is kind of like waving a red flag in front of a bull...so I'm guessing that you don't really want people to calm down, you really want them to vent wildly about the need to fire the coach, trade half the roster, reassign the other half and bring back Avery...

I think you're hoping they'll tire themselves out and need to go to bed early, right?

DrAStuart is offline   Reply With Quote