View Single Post
Old
10-25-2011, 09:41 PM
NYRFAN218
Mac Truck

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by GordonGecko View Post
You may have come off the wrong way to many people, but I have to admit that you really have a point. I was looking over those coupons in the booklet today and the Rangers should be embarrassed to put anything like that in print. I mean for my 2 tickets I'm dropping $5K and they give me coupons that say, IF I buy TWO jumbo pretzels AND IF I buy a regular soda, they will offer me a SMALL soda for $1?? (not even for free!!) Umm, cans of soda with more liquid in them can be bought for 25 cents at stop and shop. Save the ink and don't put any coupons in the booklet if you're going to be that cheap because these offers are completely worthless.

How about a $50 food & merchandise card or something, which is still less than what I pay for one ticket
Oddly enough, Knicks season ticket holders appear to get food vouchers with the amount depending on how long you've been a subscriber.

http://www.nyksubcentral.com/Benefits.aspx

Also cool that some subscribers get a breakfast with Walsh or D'Antoni. I couldn't imagine Sather even interacting with the fans

NYRFAN218 is online now   Reply With Quote