View Single Post
Old
10-29-2003, 12:24 AM
V for Voodoo

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to V for Voodoo Send a message via MSN to V for Voodoo
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoudmouthHemskyfan#1
Everything lately, the subtle clues and hints, the language leads me to truly believe that this is about......

money money money money, Muhhhh-nayyy!
What i saw in a TSN (or SNet) interview 3 weeks ago really makes me believe Comrie doesnt want back, and that money is not the main issue.

They asked how the negotiations were going, he said he wouldnt comment. That's fine, and completely normal. The next question was (not verbatim) 'do you want to be an oiler' and again, he said 'i wont comment on that'. That struck me as really odd.

It's one thing not to comment on negotiations, its normal, but to decline comment about wether or not he wants to an Oiler? No way. Comparably, Havlat would never comment on talks, but stated emphatically that Ottawa was where he wanted to be and that he was hoping to be back with the team asap.

Maybe i'm looking too much into it, maybe he's stated on other occasions that he wants to be an Oiler and wants to be back with his team but i havent heard anything of the sort in any interviews. My two cents