View Single Post
Old
10-26-2011, 03:28 PM
Jonimaus

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by hahahaa View Post
I don't like your attidude, what really is your problem? some people thinks that hockey could be a big sport or have potential to be 2nd sport in europe. I think all the optimism is good if were speaking about hockey growth in europe and you're just bashing them... I think you're just a football fan trolling around here. and last for sure football is the bigger sport in Europe.
I think in Finland, Latvia and Belarus icehockey is the no.1 sport, and its quite a big or 2nd sport in Sweden, Russia, Slovakia, Czech, Switzerland. Maybe in Germany,Slovenia, Denmarki and Norway too
I have trouble getting your point in this post. Hockey is defenitly 2nd or 3rd in Europe. But in the bolded countries, hockey isn't big, like at all. Just because I don't say what the homer hockey fans want to hear, it makes me a football troll? You need to get over yourself.

In many countries, being the 3rd or 4th biggest sport in the country means VERY little, since all focus is on 1 or 2 sports, everything that comes after that is VERY VERY minor.

Jonimaus is offline   Reply With Quote