View Single Post
Old
10-26-2011, 07:22 PM
Miller Time

vCash: 500
and what about this...

didn't PG's smug pre-season comments revolve around how our team would be improved in part by the continuity we had... having a roster with so many of the same players in place since '09... i think he even fed us some stat about how that ranked us compared to the rest of the league...

and then 8 games into a horrible start, he all of a sudden decides that we need some big philosophical change?

If I'm the owner of a company, and my lead manager flip flops this badly in the matter of a few weeks, waisting a perfect, scheduled opportunity (offseason) to evaluate things and make necessary changes, only to then make desperation changes in reaction to the increasingly obvious reality that he failed in properly addressing the organizational needs at the proper time.

Molson's need to perk up... I just hope they don't see this decision as PG acting decisively, because even if mistakes get made and good managers aren't afraid to react swiftly and decisively, targeting the assistant coach, while the HC argues against it, is pure cosmetics...