View Single Post
Old
10-29-2003, 03:47 AM
tony

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeServ
From the Post:

Sather somehow gave Messier 19:55 of ice, including 7:27 in the second period and 8:08 in the third that included consecutive power play shifts of 2:00 and 1:56, respectively. Holik, meanwhile, received 17:27 of ice, two seconds on the PP after the first. Absurd.

Meanwhile, Jamie Lundmark basically disappeared from the rotation, sliding to the fourth line with Rheaume and Dan LaCouture. Lundmark had 6:13 of ice through the second period, not a second on the PP, and wound up with 9:42, getting a chance to play only after Chris Simon picked up an unsportsmanlike conduct penalty and a 10-minute misconduct on top of an elbow that negated a PP with 10:57 to go in the third.

I give up.
messier's hands look like they're turning to stone out there too. he had a chance to put one away in the first and he shanked it off the heel. he doesn't seem to hurt us but then again he doesn't seem to help us either. i thought lundmark did some good things last night but he needs to move his feet more. he get's caught reaching with his stick to slow down his man too much. still in all i would have given him at least 5 of mess' 19mins. at this point what do we have to lose??