View Single Post
Old
10-27-2011, 12:45 PM
Pizza

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by OccupySheen View Post
Sojourn you're being to nice, the Gonchar comparison for Fowler is ridiculous the kid reminds me of Scott Nieds or Brian Leetch. I like McIlrath, to be a 2nd pairing D, but for people to sit here and say he can be as valuable as Fowler, to me is just ridiculous and/or pure homerism. Fowler has a chance to win a Norris in his career, that is unlikely for Big Mac, IMO.
To say that at this point in his career Fowler is reminding you of Nieds and Leetch, but we're just ridiculous homers is pretty funny.

But like everyone else here, you have an opinion, your entitled to it, but like the rest of us you don't own a crystal ball.

I really like how Fowler looks right now. I think he can be a very nice player. That said, IF MacIlrath can develop as sound a game as Mike Sauer does now, he's a game changer for the Rangers.

Also, once Del Zotto gets his defensive game screwed on tight (which he's improved hugely) he could be as useful a two way defender as any in the league.

Usually the person accusing others of being a ridiculous homer....is exactly that.

Pizza is offline   Reply With Quote