View Single Post
Old
10-27-2011, 11:47 AM
dogsplaybyplay

vCash: 500
Louis Leblanc to make his professional debut tonight!

Hi Fans,

That was a great win by the Habs last night and I was thrilled to see 'Dogs grad Max Pacioretty score twice!

A lot of fans have been asking me about Louis Leblanc...so I thought that I would post a message to inform you that he will be making his professional debut tonight when the Hamilton Bulldogs battle the Rochester Americans at Copps Coliseum. In addition, Garrett Stafford will make his 'Dogs debut and Olivier Fortier is expected to return to the line-up for the first time this season as well!

Game time is 7:30 p.m. and there are plenty of good seats still available at the Copps Coliseum Box Office, any Ticketmaster Outlet, online at www.ticketmaster.ca or through charge-by-phone at 905-777-2377 or 1-855-872-5000.

If you can't make it to the game, you can always listen live on AM 820 CHAM or http://cham.player.amri.ca/ or watch live on www.ahllive.com. Our coverage begins with the Pioneer Pre-Game Show at 7:00 p.m.

If you can't make it to the game, listen to or watch it, be sure to follow me on Twitter @dogsplaybyplay for updates.

Best regards,
Derek Wills
Senior Director of Broadcasting and Community Relations / Play-By-Play Announcer
Hamilton Bulldogs Hockey Club