View Single Post
Old
10-27-2011, 11:55 AM
DeeMeck

vCash: 50
I am looking for a big rebound. This next group of 4 games is important IMO. The Kings need to play to their capability, and not the opponents.

Our next 4 games are against teams who are probably not going to make the playoffs. Dallas is playing hard right now but they have had an easy go on the schedule. I just don't think they have the firepower when the play us, SJ, or Anaheim on a regular basis.

After these next 4 games...we play 7 of 8 against bonafide playoff teams. Pens, Sharks, 2 against the Ducks, and the Red Wings. Not to mention having to play Nashville on a 2nd game of a back to back with travel. THAT is going to be a tough stretch.

I'd like to see the Kings get on another win streak against teams that I feel we should beat, before we head into that tough stretch in November.

And for Dallas fans that drop by, I think Dallas is playing really well. You never know how much a team can be motivated by everyone picking them to do bad and having a cap floor payroll. There is alot of character in the Dallas' locker room and a goalie that may be realizing his potential after an injury-riddled career. I don't think you will make the playoffs, but I also don't think you will be an easy team to play.