View Single Post
Old
10-27-2011, 11:57 AM
Trxjw
Retired.

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by OccupySheen View Post
I have never seen Fowler compared to Gonchar til that post, and when watching him this year, I have to question if you have watched him play, when attacking his defensive ability. To me it sounds like your sticking to pre-draft notions about him his defensive play has been pretty good, in the couple games of his, I watched and never ever thought to myself he looked like Gonchar.
Quote:
Originally Posted by OccupySheen View Post
Sojourn you're being to nice, the Gonchar comparison for Fowler is ridiculous the kid reminds me of Scott Nieds or Brian Leetch. I like McIlrath, to be a 2nd pairing D, but for people to sit here and say he can be as valuable as Fowler, to me is just ridiculous and/or pure homerism. Fowler has a chance to win a Norris in his career, that is unlikely for Big Mac, IMO.
Sorry, I find it a little difficult to take you seriously when you're calling me a homer, but then turning around and drawing comparisons to Brian Leetch and labeling him as a future Norris candidate. Not to mention you're mixing my words to try and make a point.

I'll agree to disagree and leave it at that.

Trxjw is offline   Reply With Quote