View Single Post
Old
10-29-2003, 07:06 AM
swinginutter*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingPurpleDinosaur
i noticed that o' sullivan was on that usa wjc team and it made me wonder if we made the right decision on picking up pushkaryov when o' sullivan was still available. o' sullivan is one of the picks i realy hoped the kings would pick up and i wonder if this is going to bite us in the end. since o' sullivan has top 10 talent and only needs to mature and grow out of the past, he is a huge steal for minnesota in my opinion.

from wat i saw on the scrimage camp, i'm not too big on tambellini, but it seems that from thsoe who watch him in college, they think he can be the best of our prospect. i wonder if o' sullivan would have been better to be picked up on that pick.
Since you and I love to argue so much. I thought i'd send you this link.

http://cbs.sportsline.com/nhl/teams/transactions/MIN

You're little Golden boy who seemed to be passed up by every team in this league was released by Minnesota. Now most teams transaction page consists of players being sent back down to their junior club.........so I could be wrong.
I think teams passed on this guy for a reason, and they're has been hundred of players like him. Sick skills and great points but will it ever materialize. Pushkarev i'll take, he supposedly had a real good interview with our front office, and most importantly we snagged him before Gretzky and the Yotes, and Detroit could jump on him. Both teams had heavy interest on him, and Gretzky was quoted that he wanted him. Any time I hear that it's music to my ears. ***** we may never see either one anyways??????? But i'd take a bet that our player would make it first.