View Single Post
Old
10-27-2011, 10:41 PM
Ke11y96

vCash: 500
I want this team to have Ales Hemsky...This team needs a guy that can be confident with the puck and make plays. Any team with a potent offense has players that are poised with the puck and can beat a guy one on one with talent. Krejci is that guy for Boston, Datsyuk in Detroit, Backstrom in Washington, I dont even wanna mention all the players Pittsburgh has that can do that..but Giroux and Jagr in Philly..Sedins in Vancouver I mean it goes on and on...Our only center with that skillset is Richards and Richie is getting a free pass he's joining a new team that prides itself on dump and chase hockey which does not suite him what so ever..

If anyone has been reading Richie's postgame comments its that he didn't have possession enough his line didn't generate enough..He cannot play this type of hockey. He needs skill and talent surrounding his overall game.

I will say idc what anyone has to say about Hemsky's injuries or whatever but this kid is under 30 and whenever he does dress he is a ppg player and he knows the opposition is out to shut him down and yet it doesn't happen. For a team desperate for a first line highly skilled talent I look no further then Hemsky and thats where I start to see if that move shakes up this roster enough to balance out the forward lines..Put Gaborik on the left wing which he has played before..

Gaborik - Richards - Hemsky
Dubinsky - Stepan - Callahan
Hagelin - Anisimov - Fedotenko
Rupp - Boyle - Prust

Wolski + 'B' Prospect + 1st for Hemsky

Idc what happens to Christensen, Newbury...

Ke11y96 is offline   Reply With Quote